- New: patch.RenderResolution, on-the-fly change of Render Effects Resolution, dpi
New: patch.AutocenterPowerClipToggle, on-the-fly toggling of "Center new powerclips contents" option
New: patch.NavigatorWindowSize - for X3 & X4, resizes document navigator (50-500, DRAW's default is 150), standard hotkey is "N"
Download test version of the macro
- patch.SlowZoomToggle - toggle mousewheel zoom speed (fast, as in X3 default, or slow, as in Draw11). Shift-scrolling speed is also toggled.
- patch.ZoomLevelLimitToggle - toggle "Maximum (minimum) zoom level achieved reached" messages.
- patch.NodeGlyph2xToggle - toggle double size for nonselected node glyphs in node edit mode. Nodes thus are easier to be seen / work with.
- patch.NodeGlyphColoredToggle - toggle node color coding for different types of nodes.
- patch.SnapRadiusSet - set userspecified value of gravity of snapping (1..35, default is 10). High value (35) makes it a lot easier to work with guidelines and snap-to-objects
- patch.SnapRadiusStd10, SnapRadiusMax35 - 1-click macros to quickly set gravity of snapping to 10 and 35 respectively
- patch.CLOLreadToggle - disable reading of ColorStyles from CDR files to speed-up opening
- patch.CLOLwriteToggle - disable saving of ColorStyles to CDR files to optimize file size to speed-up saving
- patch.CrossHairToggle - fullscreen cross hair mouse pointer
- patch.DispImageAntiAliasToggle - antialiasing of bitmaps in enhanced view mode
- patch.Setup - configure automatic applying of the settings at startup time. Naturally don't forget to clear the "DelayLoadVBA" checkbox in Tools-Options-VBA - thus actually allowing VBA macros to run at startup.
- works with DrawX3sp2 (184.108.40.2069)